The best inflatable boats with motor are becoming more and more popular every year. They are a great option for an affordable, portable boat that can be easily stored when not in use.
There are many different models on the market, so it can be tough to determine which one is the best fit for your needs. In this blog post, we will look at some of the best inflatable boats that can be fitted with motors.
We will also provide tips on choosing the right model for you. So, whether you are in the market for your first inflatable boat or just looking to upgrade, read on for our recommendations.
Reasons to Choose an Inflatable Boat with a Motor
There are many reasons why you might want to consider an inflatable boat with a motor:
- Affordability – Inflatable boats are typically much more affordable than hard-hulled models, and they can often be found on sale.
- Portability – Inflatable boats are easy to transport and store, making them a great option for those who don’t have a lot of space.
- Versatility – Inflatable boats are available in many different sizes and styles, so you can choose the right model for your needs.
- Performance – Many inflatable boats are designed to be fast and responsive, making them a great option for those who enjoy recreational boating or fishing.
- Safety – Inflatable boats are very stable and safe, making them good for families with young children.
Top 8 Best Inflatable Boats with Motor
Intex 5 Person Fishing Boat Set w/2 Oars & Eight Speed Trolling Motor
The Intex 5 Person Fishing Boat Set w/2 Oars & Eight Speed Trolling Motor is the perfect way to enjoy a day out on the water with friends.
This roomy boat can comfortably fit 5 adults and comes with everything you need for a fun day of boating or fishing.
The heavy-duty, puncture-resistant PVC construction ensures comfort and durability, while the inflatable I-beam floor provides rigidity.
This boat is extra buoyant and safe with 3 air chambers, including an inner auxiliary chamber inside the main hull.
The 8-speed trolling motor is perfect for exploring your favorite lake or river, and the 2 oars provide plenty of power to get you where you want to go.
So whatever your plans entail, the Intex 5 Person Fishing Boat will provide hours of fun on the water.
- Perfect for 5 people
- Heavy-duty, puncture-resistant PVC construction
- Inflatable I-beam floor provides rigidity
- 8-speed trolling motor
- 2 oars included
- Some users found the boat to be too heavy
- May not be suitable for larger bodies of water
Inflatable Sport Boats Killer Whale 10.8′ – Model SB-330 – 2022 Model
I am absolutely in love with Inflatable Sport Boats Killer Whale 10.8′. This inflatable boat features a sleek, white design that is both stylish and functional, but it also boasts several amazing features that truly set it apart from other inflatable boats.
Perhaps the most standout aspect of this boat is its extended rear pontoons and transom area, which allows for more maximum weight with balanced stability.
Another major plus is the fact that the seams on this boat are heat-welded, making it a reliable and durable option for use in all kinds of water environments, including freshwater, saltwater, and even extreme humidity.
This boat can even be motorized if desired, making it the perfect choice for anyone looking for an inflatable boat that can truly do it all.
I highly recommend Inflatable Sport Boats Killer Whale 10.8′ to anyone looking for a high-quality inflatable boat that won’t let them down.
- Sleek, white design
- Extended rear pontoons and transom area
- Seams are heat-welded
- Can be motorized
- May not be suitable for larger bodies
Sea Eagle 285 Inflatable Frameless Fishing Pontoon Boat
If you’re looking for a versatile and durable inflatable boat, the Sea Eagle 285 is a great option. It’s made of 1000 denier reinforced material with quadruple overlapping seams, so it can handle whatever you throw at it.
The three chambers make it stable and sturdy, while the Noma-certified inflation and assembly time of just five minutes makes it easy to set up.
The weight capacity of 1 person or 450 lbs. means that you can take your friends or family along for the ride, while the 3 hp motor gives you plenty of power to get where you’re going.
Whether you’re hitting the open water or exploring a remote river, the Sea Eagle 285 is a great choice for your next adventure.
- Made of 1000 denier reinforced material
- Quadruple overlapping seams for extra durability
- 3 chambers provide stability and rigidity
- Noma certified inflation and assembly time of just 5 minutes
- Weight capacity of 1 person or 450 lbs
- May not be suitable for ocean use or rougher waters.
6-Person Inflatable Bay Breeze Boat Island Party Island
The 6-Person Inflatable Bay Breeze Boat is the perfect choice for those who want to enjoy the outdoors without roughing it.
This inflatable boat features a built-in bench seat and cooler, making it ideal for picnics or days spent lounging at the lake. It also has a boarding platform and five heavy-duty handles, making it easy to get in and out of the water.
TheBay Breeze Boat is made of heavy-gauge PVC for years of use and includes a quick-release safety valve for speedy inflation and deflation.
Battery pump is not included. Whether you’re enjoying a sunny day at the beach or floating down a lazy river, the Bay Breeze Boat is sure to provide hours of fun.
- Built-in bench seat and cooler for added comfort
- Boarding platform makes it easy to get in and out of the water
- Made of heavy-gauge PVC for durability
- Quick-release safety valve for easy inflation and deflation
- Battery pump not included
Bestway 65049E Hydro-Force Mirovia Pro
Inflatable boats are a great way to enjoy the water without worrying about maintenance or storage.
The Bestway 65049E Hydro-Force Mirovia Pro is a perfect example of an inflatable boat done right.
It comes with all the accessories you need, including oars, a hand pump, and a repair kit, and it can accommodate up to five people or 1,411 pounds of person and gear.
The PVC material is strong and resistant to sunlight, and the metal motor mount can hold a motor with a maximum power of 15 HP. The Bestway 65049E Hydro-Force Mirovia Pro is easy to assemble and comes with an Air Hammer inflation pump.
So if you’re looBRIS 9.8 ft Inflatable Boat Inflatable Dinghy Boat king for a fun, safe, and easy-to-use inflatable boat, the Bestway 65049E Hydro-Force Mirovia Pro is a great choice.
- Strong and resistant PVC material
- Includes all the accessories you need, including oars, a hand pump, and a repair kit
- Can accommodate up to five people
- Easy to assemble
. May not be suitable for larger bodies of water.
BRIS 9.8 ft Inflatable Boat Inflatable Dinghy Boat
When looking for an inflatable boat that can be used in various conditions, BRIS’s 9.8 ft Inflatable Boat is the perfect choice.
This boat is built to last with top-quality materials and is designed to withstand extreme temperatures and humidity.
The seams are heat-welded for a seamless finish, while the heavy-duty aluminum floor provides a sturdy platform for any type of water activity.
Additionally, the motor mount can hold a wide range of motors, making it ideal for kayakers and other recreational boaters.
Overall, if you’re looking for a high-quality boat that will more than meet your needs on the water, then look no further than BRIS’s 9.8 ft Inflatable Boat. It’s sure to impress!
- Made with high-quality materials that are built to withstand extreme temperatures and humidity
- Heat-welded seams provide a seamless finish
- Heavy-duty aluminum floor offers a sturdy platform
- Motor mount can accommodate a wide range of motors
- Some assembly may be required
Classic Accessories Colorado Pontoon Boat
Looking for a pontoon boat that can withstand a beating? Look no further than the Classic Accessories Colorado.
This tough little vessel is built to last, with an abrasion-resistant PVC bottom, tough nylon top, and powder-coated steel tube frame.
It also comes equipped with bronze oarlocks, cold and heat-resistant bladders, and rugged 7 foot two-piece aluminum oars.
And if you’re worried about storage capacity, don’t be – Colorado has plenty of room for all your gear, with 10 mesh pockets, 12 zippered pockets, and 2 insulated drink holders.
Plus, it comes with all the safety features you need, including labeling as per ABYC standards, high visibility for improved safety, tow rings, non-slip footrests, and a unique dual-side stripping apron with a fish ruler.
So whether you’re hitting the lake for a day of fishing or just cruising around in style, the Colorado is a perfect choice.
- Abrasion-resistant PVC bottom and tough nylon top for durability
- Powder-coated steel tube frame
- Bronze oarlocks
- High visibility for increased safety
- Assembly may be required
Intex Seahawk Inflatable Boat Series
I have to say that I am really impressed by the Intex Seahawk inflatable boat series. Designed with heavy-duty, puncture-resistant PVC, this boat is built to last and provide a comfortable and enjoyable ride.
What’s more, it contains an inflatable i-beam floor for extra rigidity and stability, so you know that you can trust the boat even in choppy water or strong currents.
One of the best things about this awesome set is its accessories – two 48 inchaluminum oars and an Intex high-output pump for easy inflation and deflation via the 2 quick-fill, fast-deflate Boston valves.
With these convenient tools at your disposal, you can set up or take down the boat in just minutes. Plus, the inflated dimensions of 9’8″ x 4’6″ x 1’5″ make it suitable for lake and ocean use, easily accommodating up to 790 lbs. overall.
Really, there’s nothing not to love about this innovative and well-designed boat set. Whether you’re a beginner or an experienced water enthusiast, you’ll definitely appreciate all it offers.
- Puncture-resistant PVC construction for longevity and durability
- Inflatable i-beam floor for added stability and rigidity
- Convenient accessories for quick inflation and deflation
- Suitable for use on both lakes and oceans
- Seams not very durable
How To Choose The Best Motorized Inflatable Boat
Now that you know a little more about some of the best motorized inflatable boats on the market, you can start thinking about which one is right for you. Here are a few factors to consider when making your decision:
- The size and weight of the boat – Do you need a small, lightweight boat to transport easily? Or would you prefer a larger, heavier vessel with more room for cargo and passengers? Consider your needs and make your choice accordingly.
- The type of motor – Do you want a gas-powered or electric motor? Gas motors are typically more powerful and more reliable but may require more maintenance and be somewhat noisier. Electric motors are quieter and often easier to use but may not be as powerful as gas-powered motors.
- The price – You’ll want to consider your budget when choosing a motorized inflatable boat. Fortunately, there are options available at various price points, so you should be able to find something that fits your needs and your budget.
Frequently Asked Questions Inflatable Boats
Can You Put a Motor on an Inflatable Boat?
Yes, you can put a motor on an inflatable boat. Inflatable boats are durable and stable, making them an excellent choice for boating enthusiasts who want to add a motor to their vessel. There are many different types and sizes of inflatable boats available on the market, so you should have no trouble finding one that meets your needs.
What Size Motor Do I Need for an Inflatable Boat?
The size of the motor you need for an inflatable boat depends on the size and weight of the boat. Smaller inflatable boats can usually handle smaller motors, while larger inflatable boats may need a larger motor to get the best performance. When choosing a motor for your inflatable boat, it is important to consider factors like speed and power requirements and the weight of your boat.
Are there any Other Accessories I Should Consider When Using an Inflatable Boat with a Motor?
Yes, many different accessories can help you enjoy your time on the water. Some of the most popular accessories for inflatable boats include fishing gear, coolers, and storage containers. These items allow you to easily transport your gear and enjoy all of your favorite activities on the water. Additionally, it is good to invest in safety equipment, such as life jackets and a first aid kit, to help ensure you are prepared for any situation.
Are Inflatable Boats Worth It?
So, what’s the verdict? Are inflatable boats with motors worth it? In a word – absolutely. They are fun and easy to use, but they also provide a ton of added benefits that you can’t get with traditional boats.